This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | December 3 2003 Well, all i've done today is stud... » | December 2 - poo on a stick, i wrote a whole bunc... » | November 28, 2003 there are only 27 days left unt... » | Hi, I just decided to set up my own little space ... » | November 27, 2003 i'm eating broccoli and listeni... »

Monday, December 08, 2003

December 8 2003

I should definitely be studying since i have an exam at 9 am tomorrow but i feel as if i need a break.

i had a great weekend - went home, friday night i was supposed to go out with the girls but it didn't happen so i spent the evening with my littlest brother, (also known as the Ferkel). Ferkel and i went to the mall, and then to see School of Rock, twas an alright movie. at the mall though, we saw a friend of mine from elementary school, Bradley. that made my day... actually it made my 6 months.... i've been missing that kid. he's insane. so i had a good evening. that night, and the fact that my other brother, the Jedi, made me a fantastic pasta lunch today has me completely convinced that brothers are good creatures.

we got out christmas tree yesterday from the coffe man from t.k.'s. it;s the shortest tree we've ever had, but it's nice.

i came back to my waterloo home today (carissa i totally know how you feel, being torn between two "homes" it's such an odd feeling) and my dad took me out for cheese cake at a place which my roommate describes as "ghetto". i kinda liked it. it felt like it was from a movie or something (either that or it's the kind of hole-in-the-ground, trailer-trash place i can see my sister working at, haha, kidding Burr)

so now i am sitting in my room procrastinating as usual. but i really should get back to stuff.

oh! i forgot to mention that i went thrift-store shopping on friday with some girls from church. i bought knitting needles, a knitting basket, sweet pink velvet fabric for cheap, and a rocking plaid skirt. it was an eventful and fruitful day. i quite enjoyed myself. so thanks to those ladies for bringing me along.

goodnight all.


Post a Comment

   << Home