This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | December 12, 2003 I rocked my abnormal psych exam... » | December 11, 2003 I spent today alternating betwe... » | December 10, 2003 i really like figs. they're ri... » | December 9, 2003 I finished another exam today...... » | December 8 2003 I should definitely be studying s... » | December 3 2003 Well, all i've done today is stud... » | December 2 - poo on a stick, i wrote a whole bunc... » | November 28, 2003 there are only 27 days left unt... » | Hi, I just decided to set up my own little space ... » | November 27, 2003 i'm eating broccoli and listeni... »

Saturday, December 13, 2003

December 13, 2003

So last night I actually went out... julia came up and we went out for bubble tea which was good because i had really been craving bubble tea. and it was good to see her again. it's funny because out of all the people i met during first year, she was probably the one who seemed most unlikely to be a solid friend (initially) but we've done remarkably well at keeping in touch. there are people who live in the same city as me that i see less often. i like it.

I realized today that I only actually have to get a 65 or 70 on this last exam (instead of the 80 i thought i needed) that's a relief but i still need to study like mad. school sucks, but at least i've begun to really care about it. i take my advice to all those still in high school - don't give up and do nothing with your life. you'll definitely want to at some point. but hold out, and keep looking for the right direction. i haven't really found mine yet but i think i'm getting there. the idea of being done school next year and only doinga three year degree really excites me. i'm pretty sure that's the way i'm going to go. so i just wanted to update my advice to the youth - don't give up, keep going, life is worth putting out some effort.


Post a Comment

   << Home