This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | i'm having acrazy time trying to figure out how to... » | December 16, 2003 I am at home, and happy to be d... » | December 13, 2003 So last night I actually went o... » | December 12, 2003 I rocked my abnormal psych exam... » | December 11, 2003 I spent today alternating betwe... » | December 10, 2003 i really like figs. they're ri... » | December 9, 2003 I finished another exam today...... » | December 8 2003 I should definitely be studying s... » | December 3 2003 Well, all i've done today is stud... » | December 2 - poo on a stick, i wrote a whole bunc... »

Thursday, December 18, 2003

I got my grandparents today. that was exciting. and before that i went to my old high school to pick up my brothers.... it was cool but weird to be there again and see all the crazy little dressed-in-black kids with the weird makeup.

my boss called me tonight and asked me to work this friday and saturday. i'm happy about that. he also asked me about working on the 26th and 27th but i need to check with my man about that since i'm supposed to be going away with his family. (Todd if you read this - call me tomorrow... i need to get back to Tony). it would be awesome to make some money since i am broke broke broke. plus, working there isn't really like working. it's like hanging out and getting paid. plus i get to eat amazing food while i'm there and talk with my friend Aida. good times.


Post a Comment

   << Home