This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Great Day - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anythi... » | I went to a Caverners concert last night.... they'... » | March 27, 2004 i realize that i've done a crappy ... » | March 13, 2004 10:31 a.m. todd's is here visitin... » | Feb. 16, 2004 3:05 p.m. i slept for 11 hours las... » | February 7, 2004 3:40 p.m. I hate the way Februa... » | January 27, 2004 2:01 p.m. school is cancelled t... » | January 17, 2004 2:51 p.m. my cowboy friend jef... » | January 14, 2004 5:40 p.m. i bought a beatles c... » | January 12, 2004. 11:04 p.m. i don't have much t... »

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Great Day

Today was a great day. I worked 9-3 and it was pretty fun. Very relaxed, just hanging out, playing with toys, etc. It was an especially good shift though because Greg was working as well and he's by far my favourite staff to work with. It's frustrating though because I never have anything to say to him. I think he's cool and all but we really don't have much in common, so conversation topics are limited and I end up being all quiet. (Which for me is pretty unusual.) But whatever, that's just the way things are I guess.

After work I went out for dinner with my friend Victoria. She took me out for my birthday, and gave me a sweet cookbook called "Cooking for Two" which will come in very handy next year. It's sad that we don't hang out so much anymore, but whenever we do I always enjoy our time together. She's an amazing girl. I told her tonight that if she were Catholic I think she could be a saint. She didn't quite agree. :)

Then I came home and talked to Todd for a long time. He's fun to talk with. I wiped out on a patch of ice today and killed my hand. I have a HUGE bruise. I told Todd that I needed him to kiss it better so he sent a kisss through the phone. What a funny guy. He probably won't be thrilled with me posting that, but he can handle it. :)

That's all I have to say for now.


Post a Comment

   << Home