This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | January 7, 2003. 5:23 p.m. i spent all day yeste... » | January 5, 2004. 7:25 p.m. Happy New Year y'all.... » | Yesterday was my sister's birthday and her bf took... » | Working like a doozer (remember those little dooz... » | The grandparents are now here, with their wonderfu... » | I got my grandparents today. that was exciting. ... » | i'm having acrazy time trying to figure out how to... » | December 16, 2003 I am at home, and happy to be d... » | December 13, 2003 So last night I actually went o... » | December 12, 2003 I rocked my abnormal psych exam... »

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

January 12, 2004. 11:04 p.m.

i don't have much to say... i haven't been so great at updating lately. i had a really good weekend and spent LOTS of time with carissa so maybe that's why i haven't been around here much. silly girl, you're such a distraction. haha.... it's good to have friends and not be a loner.

dave took me to the dinosaur building on campus and it was very cool. there's a model of the great lakes that i really liked.... and the little coffeeshop felt very artsy.

i bought my bus ticket tonight to go to ottawa in 2 weeks. that will be a fun time.... then i'm going home the next weekend and good times will be had by all.


Post a Comment

   << Home