This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | I went to a Caverners concert last night.... they'... » | March 27, 2004 i realize that i've done a crappy ... » | March 13, 2004 10:31 a.m. todd's is here visitin... » | Feb. 16, 2004 3:05 p.m. i slept for 11 hours las... » | February 7, 2004 3:40 p.m. I hate the way Februa... » | January 27, 2004 2:01 p.m. school is cancelled t... » | January 17, 2004 2:51 p.m. my cowboy friend jef... » | January 14, 2004 5:40 p.m. i bought a beatles c... » | January 12, 2004. 11:04 p.m. i don't have much t... » | January 7, 2003. 5:23 p.m. i spent all day yeste... »

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anything on my site (www.princessjazz.i8.com .) I realize that I dislike my site and so I think I'll abandon it completely and just use this. We'll see how that goes. For the past few months I've had no desire to keep up a blog, I guess I've been knitting too much. I'm totally addicted to reading about other people's lives (there are 4 that I check pretty regularly, some on a daily basis) but there's only so much to read. I catch myself checking back multiple times throughout the day hoping for updates and being frustrated with boredom. So. . . I think a cure to that would be to post my own stuff. Hopefully between that and knitting I'll never be bored. :)

So for my first post since this new resolution, I want to share a funny quote. Today Todd and I were discussing how I enjoy creating awkwardness, and this was his description of how I handle awkward social situtaions: "You take situations where there's this fragile sensitive awkwardness and you throw a brick right through it!" It's funny because it's true, and a lot of people find that annoying (I know I would if I weren't me) but luckily Todd can handle it. (Unless it involves his parents and then he TOTALLY cannot handle it! So far I'm respecting that, but someday, when I'm comfortable enough with them....watch out.)

I think that's all I have to say for now. I may be back though because I have time to kill between classes and I forgot to bring any knitting with me. I think I just might die.


Post a Comment

   << Home