This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

*Sniff Sniff* - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Great Day » | Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anythi... » | I went to a Caverners concert last night.... they'... » | March 27, 2004 i realize that i've done a crappy ... » | March 13, 2004 10:31 a.m. todd's is here visitin... » | Feb. 16, 2004 3:05 p.m. i slept for 11 hours las... » | February 7, 2004 3:40 p.m. I hate the way Februa... » | January 27, 2004 2:01 p.m. school is cancelled t... » | January 17, 2004 2:51 p.m. my cowboy friend jef... » | January 14, 2004 5:40 p.m. i bought a beatles c... »

Thursday, March 10, 2005

*Sniff Sniff*

I really like the smell of clean laundry. I keep sniffing my sleeve because it smells so good!

Also related to smell- last night I was waiting for the bus and there was a guy also in the little bus shelter thing and his cologne was very extremely strong, but also very nice. So I told him he smelled good and asked what kind of cologne it was. Is that weird? I don't know, I tell random people they smell good all the time. I figure it's kind of the same as saying "hey, nice shirt." People usually enjoy compliments.

Here's some kind of exciting news for the day - it's my birthday! I'm 22 today. It doesn't really feel birthdayish though, but i'm totally fine with that. I guess my mind is other places. My housemate Cynthia left me a gift on the kitchen table this morning and I opened it first thing this morning. I got the raddest Care Bear socks EVER. They have fuzzy pink stars on the back. Also, a very hip Care Bear calendar which I put up right away and I plan to incorporate some of the pages into a purse when the year is up. And finally, she also gave me UNO which is the best card game of all time. And I loves games, so this is good. Yay for nice room mates!

Now I am off to clean my room - I did 3 loads of laundry last week and just dumped them in a pile on the floor. So I think it's time to put it all away. I'm tired of choosing my clothes from a heap on the floor.


Post a Comment

   << Home