This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | January 5, 2004. 7:25 p.m. Happy New Year y'all.... » | Yesterday was my sister's birthday and her bf took... » | Working like a doozer (remember those little dooz... » | The grandparents are now here, with their wonderfu... » | I got my grandparents today. that was exciting. ... » | i'm having acrazy time trying to figure out how to... » | December 16, 2003 I am at home, and happy to be d... » | December 13, 2003 So last night I actually went o... » | December 12, 2003 I rocked my abnormal psych exam... » | December 11, 2003 I spent today alternating betwe... »

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

January 7, 2003. 5:23 p.m.

i spent all day yesterday sorting out my schedule and now it's all good. i'm again taking six courses but since one is distance ed i don't think it should be too hard. my profs are interesting. one is a little old man that dresses all in brown and i think he has a comb-over.

another guy reminds me of my buddy trevor crossed with andy warhol with a bit of gayness thrown in. his way of getting us excited about the course is to threaten us and he always sounds angry and he yells a lot. kind of like a motivational speaker gone wrong.

another prof reminds me of meg from the white stripes but a little bit older and a lot less dirty.

i got pictures back from the holidays....there are a few from the night that the girls slept over and morgan is making some ridiculous faces. i quite enjoyed those. the ones of us with necklaces on our heads turned out pretty well. i love pictures cuz then you never forget all the crazy things that happen.... like ian dancing around in skin tight women's snowpants. good times, good times.


Post a Comment

   << Home