This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Yarn and Mango - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Check it out » | V » | Fantastic! » | Jessibeth » | Guinea Pig Cage » | Tulip Baby Sweater » | Two New Arrivals » | Some things I've been meaning to tell you » | Wanna hear something CRAZY? » | : ) <---Happy Face »

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yarn and Mango

I bought new knitting needles today. I splurged and bought the expensive ones. I'll be using them to knit with my fancy wool I bought with my birthday money so I thought it would be okay to go all out. I'm going to make a sweater. It'll be lovely but I'm afraid it'll also be itchy.

I can't talk about my current knitting project. It's a gift but it's almost done. I'm also working on a pair of socks for myself, and a shawl to use of some yarn that I've had for a couple years.

I brought mangos to work last night. I borrowed a friend's car last week to do grocery shopping and I bought a whole case of mangos. Now they're all turning ripe at the same time and I can't eat them fast enough so I've been sharing. I gave two to two of the guys I work for. They'd never had mango before so it was an adventure. They both really liked it so I was glad. They're my favourite fruit.

I need to go write some thankyou cards now. I got a few gifts of money in the mail recently and I've been meaning to reply to the people but haven't done it yet. I was really grateful for the money so I should go let them know.

See ya!


Post a Comment

   << Home