This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wanna hear something CRAZY? - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | : ) <---Happy Face » | Phone Calls » | 4 Things Meme » | It Got Cold » | Winter » | This is for Kris » | And then there was a PIG. » | Christmas Photos #3 » | Christmas Photos #2 » | Christmas Photos #1 »

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wanna hear something CRAZY?

.... we had an earthquake last night. A friggin earthquake. In Canada. I didn't know that was a possibility. I thought earthquakes only hit Asia and California. Apparently I was wrong. Our earthquake was a 4.5. We only felt it for about 10 seconds but I guess elsewhere it was stronger and lasted about 40 seconds. They say there might be more. We were talking about it at work today and one of my coworkers has a strng african accent (most of my coworkers do) and I couldn't tell what he was saying. To me it sounded like "hotquick" but apparently he was saying "earthquake." : )


i heard about that.... it happpened just over the border to quebec but i guess it reached u 2

Post a Comment

   << Home