This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Two New Arrivals - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Some things I've been meaning to tell you » | Wanna hear something CRAZY? » | : ) <---Happy Face » | Phone Calls » | 4 Things Meme » | It Got Cold » | Winter » | This is for Kris » | And then there was a PIG. » | Christmas Photos #3 »

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Two New Arrivals

1. If any of you know my friend Aida, you'll be happy to hear that she and her husband Elidon had a baby girl on March 3. Her name is Ilda (I think, I didn't ask for the spelling.) Both the mom and baby are healthy. Aida's my first friend to have a baby. I made her a little sweater and hat with tulips on it. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

2. Not as exciting as a baby, but also cool is my new little friend. I came home from errands today and Todd made me close my eyes as he led me through the living room. When I opened them I saw a custom made guinea pig cage. He built it out of plexiglass (and wood) and it is beautiful! Much much nicer than any storebought one. We went out tonight with some friends and picked out a guinea pig to live in it. Her name is Jessibeth. I got to pick her out and name her (as you probably guessed). I think eventually we'll get her a friend which Todd will name but we're waiting until the pet store has some more crazy-haired ones. I'll post pictures of the cage and the pig tomorrow.


Oh man! A guinea pig?
I am SO excited about that. Jessibeth and my rabbit (Pfeffer) can be bestest friends "4ever"!

I definitely want to see pictures!
And I already know about a whole different bunch of small animal care websites!

me = nerd & rabbit-obsessed

Post a Comment

   << Home