This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | I got my grandparents today. that was exciting. ... » | i'm having acrazy time trying to figure out how to... » | December 16, 2003 I am at home, and happy to be d... » | December 13, 2003 So last night I actually went o... » | December 12, 2003 I rocked my abnormal psych exam... » | December 11, 2003 I spent today alternating betwe... » | December 10, 2003 i really like figs. they're ri... » | December 9, 2003 I finished another exam today...... » | December 8 2003 I should definitely be studying s... » | December 3 2003 Well, all i've done today is stud... »

Thursday, December 18, 2003

The grandparents are now here, with their wonderful Christmas baking. (yay to fatness.) and kris got home tonight. i got a very brief phone message from her saying "heyjasmineit'skrisi'mhomecallme!" but by the time i got the message it was too late. there's always tomorrow.

for all you people who went to see Lord of the Rings tonight (Todd), i hope it was as wonderful as you expected. i'm sure i'll hear all about it (and i'd be cool with that).


Post a Comment

   << Home