This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

More Stuff - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | *Sniff Sniff* » | Great Day » | Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anythi... » | I went to a Caverners concert last night.... they'... » | March 27, 2004 i realize that i've done a crappy ... » | March 13, 2004 10:31 a.m. todd's is here visitin... » | Feb. 16, 2004 3:05 p.m. i slept for 11 hours las... » | February 7, 2004 3:40 p.m. I hate the way Februa... » | January 27, 2004 2:01 p.m. school is cancelled t... » | January 17, 2004 2:51 p.m. my cowboy friend jef... »

Friday, March 11, 2005

More Stuff

Well I got even more surprises for my birthday today. First off, as I was leaving for school I checked the mail and found a package from Todd with a mixed CD he made for me. I absolutely adore mixed CDs because it's like having a little part of the person who made it with you. This cd has a lot of sentimental songs for which Todd wrote up little explanations. I love that! Also, it came with a very cute ducky card which I am going to frame and hang in our apartment next year. The best part though was a compliment Todd wrote up for me. One of the most recent times we were hanging out he gave me the best compliment I've ever received, so for my brithday he wrote it out for me. I'll keep it forever. This was an awesome little something to receive on my birthday. We'll celebrate for real whenever we see each other next, but it totally made everything feel real to receive something from my man. ; )

After Embassy staff, Justin gave me gifts and he went a little over the top but it was very much appreciated. From him I received "A New Kind Of Christian" and "The Story We Find Ourselves In" - both books that I very much wanted to read, so now I definitely will. Also, some Jelly Belly jellybeans and a couple bookmarks (a hippo and Princess Jasmine).
We also had some good talks about God and church and life.

Friends are good, and God has blessed me with some very good ones!

Cynthia took me out for dinner, and Lyndsay gave me a picture frame and some more killer Care Bear socks! Yay for socks!!

Well, goodnight y'all.


A little over the top.. bah.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your birthday.. it was great to have been able to hang out and chat!

Post a Comment

   << Home