This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Justin - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Mr. & Mrs. » | Littlefoot » | Aaaaahhhhh! » | My Good Husband » | Lost » | My Weekend » | Pop, Books, Music, & of course Knitting » | Something Else... » | 2 Happy Things: Yarn and Visitors » | I can't Believe I Get Paid For This! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Justin


Today is Justin's birthday. This fact is supposed to be a secret. But I think that's just stupid. So, I am declaring this a nonsecret as of now.

Happy Birthday Justin! I hope your evening goes well.



<---- Just for fun, here's a picture of Justin and Morgan/Bre being attacked by Shelob. (Not actually Shelob, it's a sculpture depicting the artist's mother. Some people are just plain bizarre!)


about the bizarr-ity of that artist that did the spider sculpture... not that far off i could see burr making that and titling it to be mom.... also i like to declarage of the no secret of justin's b-day... just because its dumb to keep such secrets

Post a Comment

   << Home