This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Pop, Books, Music, & of course Knitting - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Something Else... » | 2 Happy Things: Yarn and Visitors » | I can't Believe I Get Paid For This! » | Krazy » | Alive! » | Multitude of Blessings » | Thirsty Soul » | Photos » | 11 Days! » | Life »

Monday, October 03, 2005

Pop, Books, Music, & of course Knitting

Well, I don't have much to say today. I went shopping briefly today with my Mother-In-Law. Got all the heavy stuff that I wouldn't want to take on the bus (turkey, huge tub of margarine, & pop (including Club Soda - just for you Justin!).) It's nice to have access to a car sometimes.

We went out for dinner last night with Ian. I gave him the hat I knitted him and he seemed to like it. I made another hat for a guy I work with. I really like it. I'm afraid it'll be a bit small fro him, in which case I'll just have to keep it for myself and knit him another. Hmmm, that might not be such a bad plan..... (j/k)

I'm listening to Rod Stewart. He's great. I need to get more of his albums.

I went to Chapters and found a few knitting books that I want. Sometime when I have more money......

That's all for now.

Bye.


Yay! :D You're awesome Jazzmo!!

Just wait until Christmas for those knitting books; I'm sure that you'll get at least one of them ;)

See you later this week!!!

Rod Stewart? ha ha ha
Oh, Jasmine, how I miss you.

Post a Comment

   << Home