This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Mr. & Mrs. - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Littlefoot » | Aaaaahhhhh! » | My Good Husband » | Lost » | My Weekend » | Pop, Books, Music, & of course Knitting » | Something Else... » | 2 Happy Things: Yarn and Visitors » | I can't Believe I Get Paid For This! » | Krazy »

Monday, October 17, 2005

Mr. & Mrs.

As I'm sure you all know, Todd and I got married about a month and a half ago. I haven't posted any pictures though, because I didn't know how until a couple days ago. So..... here's a photo of us on our wedding day.

If any of you have digital pictures from that day, I'd appreciate getting copies of them. Email them or send me links to online galleries or whatever you have. We have many hard copies of photos from our photographer, but they aren't nearly as easy to share as digital pics. Please and Thank you.

That's all for tonight. We just got back from a sneek preview screening of The Legend of Zorro (thanks to Aaron and Marcella!) and we both have to work at 7am so we're off to bed.

Goodnight!


I hope that Zorro was good. I want to go see it.
Nov 18th = Harry Potter!!!!!
less than a month later = Lion, Witch, Wardrobe!!!!!

if you guys have a scanner, you can scan in all the photos you have and then they will be digital files you can upload. Of course, that's only if you have a scanner ; )

Hey Jasmine! Not sure if I sent you the link yet, but here is my collection of pics from your wedding:

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phunwuns/album?.dir=6318&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phunwuns/my_photos

If that doesn't work, then try:
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phunwuns

Then go to your album (Jasmine and Todd's Wedding).

Enjoy!

Post a Comment

   << Home