This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

I can't Believe I Get Paid For This! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Krazy » | Alive! » | Multitude of Blessings » | Thirsty Soul » | Photos » | 11 Days! » | Life » | Hot Ass » | Frig and then some Good Stuff » | Girly Pants »

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I can't Believe I Get Paid For This!

Last night I went to a dance. But not just any dance - a dance with one of the men I work for. A dance for people with developmental disabilities. It was awesome. These people dance with such pure joy and inhibition. They aren't afriad like most of us are when we're at these things, all self-conscious and afraid. There was a lot of singing along, a lot of MuchMusic moves, some air guitar, some hooking up, and even some drama (which I was involved in.) I was slowdancing with a guy to Eminem's Just Lose It (haha) when a woman tried to cut in. The guy not-so-spolitely told her to leave him alone and to not touch him because she's "gross." I couldn't do anything but laugh. She left, we finished our dance, and that was it.

Good times.

I love my job.


The good ol' days with the "retard dances" ..
Only uou and I can actually think this is funny:)
Hey, I'm laughing.

ha ha ha You're so cute!

Post a Comment

   << Home