This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Krazy - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Alive! » | Multitude of Blessings » | Thirsty Soul » | Photos » | 11 Days! » | Life » | Hot Ass » | Frig and then some Good Stuff » | Girly Pants » | Working »

Friday, September 23, 2005

Krazy

Kristy was here for the past 4 days or so. She arrived Sunday and left yestreday. We had an awesome time. We walked around downtown Ottawa for a while, looked at Quebec, and found some homeless cats on Parliament Hill (The have their own little cat hotel, complete with groundhogs and raccoons). I watched as Kris climbed a few monuments, and as she had her butt tattooed. She has been talking about having a maple leaf tattooon her butt for years and since she's leaving for Scotland in less than 2 weeks, we figured she should get the tattoo now. And where would be a more appropriate place than the nation's capital city? So, Todd designed the tattoo and I went along to see it being done. I took pictures but they are on her camera so I don't know if I'll ever be able to post them.
We also went on a Haunted Walk of Ottawa. It was very cheesy, but we met a Scottish chick and Kris got her phone number and loads of advice for travelling in the UK.

Also supercool was the fact that Ian (my brand new brother-in-law) came to visit us last Sunday. He's doing a missions thing across Canada this year but right now he's staying in Ottawa for some training. He has Sundays off so we met him downtown and spent the day together. He's such a cool kid. I equipped him with knitting supplies to keep his hands occupied on the long van ride to Alberta.
I was in heaven on Sunday as Kris, Ian and I all sat 0on the couch just knitting and chatting. I LOVE when my friends knit.

Today I am off to get a new driver's liscence with my new name, as well and some other random errands. So I shall go now.......
Bye!


I can't wait to be up there soon! :D

Hi Jazz; Did kristy give you the box of stuff from home?? LOve ya!

Post a Comment

   << Home