This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Things I Have Recently Made - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Justin » | Mr. & Mrs. » | Littlefoot » | Aaaaahhhhh! » | My Good Husband » | Lost » | My Weekend » | Pop, Books, Music, & of course Knitting » | Something Else... » | 2 Happy Things: Yarn and Visitors »

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Things I Have Recently Made

This green and white hat was for Ian's birthday.
The striped socks I made for Todd in the summer.
This lace scarf I just finished last week for myself.
This grey hat I made for a guy I work with (a staff member).
Everything I am currently working on is a gift so I can't tell anything about it. After Christmas there will be many more pictures. I'm almost done my Christmas shopping, and I'm a good way through my Christmas knitting. I am so on the ball this year! Too bad I'm not as with-it for my Thank You cards. Soon.... very soon they shall be mailed out. I feel like such a slacker. : (


I love you & miss you! I love everything you've made! You inspire me! If you get a chance look at my MSN pic...I made a cute hat! You've made me into a knitting monster too!!! LOL!

Post a Comment

   << Home