This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

And then there was a PIG. - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Christmas Photos #3 » | Christmas Photos #2 » | Christmas Photos #1 » | Well, since I promised.... » | I never thought I'd hear.... » | I'll Be Home For Christmas » | Day Off » | Christmas Quiz » | Family » | Il Pleut »

Saturday, January 07, 2006

And then there was a PIG.

I've been saying for a while that I want a pet pig. So my mom arranged to borrow a piglet from our neighbour so I could play with it. It was so cute! And stinky. I have been cured of the desire for a pet pig, but it was fun at the time.

Todd called the picture of Jess and the pig "Two Ferkles." I told him he earned my German respect.


I'm loving all the pictures. That pig is pretty darn cute.
Speaking of "cute", here is a website recommendation for your daily dose of cuteness: Cute Overload

You temporarily got a pig for Christmas but I got a bunny for keeps. Whee!

Pigs are not meant to be pets!

Post a Comment

   << Home