This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Christmas Quiz - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Family » | Il Pleut » | Projects from "Weekend Knitting" by Melanie Falick » | Seasons of Love » | In Which I reply to People » | Waterloo Peeps! » | 123 » | Do you agree? » | People Watching » | KnitGeek »

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas Quiz

I stole this from Justin because I liked it, and I like Christmas. A Lot.

Favourite Christmas Song/Carol: probably "O Holy Night" as a traditional carol, but for just a Christmas song that would be "At Christmas" by Hanson. Best Christmas song ever!

Favourite Christmas Movie: my video of The Nutcracker ballet with Macaulay Culkin

Favourite Christmas Candy: Domino Steinen, Marzipan, and Toffifee chocolates

Favourite Christmas Beverage: Christmas tea (that I'm allergic to :( )

Favourite Christmas Decor: a Christmas tree

Favourite Christmas Tradition: Christmas Eve church and then the Crandell's party

Favourite Christmas Memory: Jordan being born. Well, that and "Elf Bucket."

Favourite Christmas Gift Ever: my baby brother

Now make an acrostic for Christmas, using things related to Christmas:
C
hrist
Hymns
Red
Icicles
Santa
Trees
Mary
Angels
Snow

Make as many words as you can out of the letters C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S:
This question is stupid. Therefore I'm not doing it.

Random Christmas Questions:
Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day, but we each open one gift on Christmas Eve. And we get one thing in our stocking each day for about a week beforehand and then nothing on Christmas Day. You enjoy the little things more that way.

Who do you spend the most money on? usually Todd.

When/how did you find out there was no Santa? I never believed in Santa. My parents didn't lie to me about him.

When do you do your Christmas shopping? All the way from May to November. Maybe a few last things in December.

Have you ever spent Christmas away from home? We went to Disney World as a family one year for Christmas.

Is Christmas your favourite holiday? It most definitely is!

Do you go to church on Christmas? Yes, Christmas Eve.

Do you even believe in Jesus, or do you just enjoy the perks of the greatly secularized holiday we call Christmas? It's primarily about Jesus and celebrating his birth, but all the other stuff is fun as well.


Post a Comment

   << Home