This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Christmas Photos #1 - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Well, since I promised.... » | I never thought I'd hear.... » | I'll Be Home For Christmas » | Day Off » | Christmas Quiz » | Family » | Il Pleut » | Projects from "Weekend Knitting" by Melanie Falick » | Seasons of Love » | In Which I reply to People »

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Christmas Photos #1

Todd and I were able to go home for 6 days! at Christmas. I never thought I'd be able to get that much time off work but I was lucky. We rented a car (which turned out to be a huge fiasco - I'll spare you the details, except to say that it involved a lot of freaking out, a lot of phone calls, and me wandering a Narnian forest and having to scale a cliff).

While at home, we first opened presents with my family, Chritmas Eve morning:

Here's us with our sleep faces. I got this hat for Christmas, and Todd's wearing a ribbon.
That's my brother The Jedi, holding a little purse which contains his gift from me.


Post a Comment

   << Home