This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Day Off - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Christmas Quiz » | Family » | Il Pleut » | Projects from "Weekend Knitting" by Melanie Falick » | Seasons of Love » | In Which I reply to People » | Waterloo Peeps! » | 123 » | Do you agree? » | People Watching »

Monday, December 05, 2005

Day Off


Today's my day off. I finished 3 knitting projects and started a fourth. That's pretty good for one day. Unfortunately most of them are Christmas gifts so I can't post pictures, but here is a hat I made for a coworker. Not too exciting, but it's what he asked for.

I've done nothing important today (other than get some prescriptions filled and figure out how my benefits work), all the while thinking of things I should/could be doing. Today feels weird. Like I feel a asense of urgency about something but I don't know what. I should be enjoying relaxing but I feel like I'm wasting time. Weird.

Whatever. I'm going to go fold some laundry and maybe do some felting.


Post a Comment

   << Home