This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Binny Pig - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Skating » | Yarn and Mango » | Check it out » | V » | Fantastic! » | Jessibeth » | Guinea Pig Cage » | Tulip Baby Sweater » | Two New Arrivals » | Some things I've been meaning to tell you »

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Binny Pig


One of the guys I work with has been asking me to bring Jessibeth to visit for a couple weeks. I finally brought her in today and he was so excited to see my "binny pig"! It was cute to see how much he liked her, and how well behaved she was! I'm sure I'll be bringing her back again since she was such a hit.

My wrist has been killing me lately from knitting so much so I've been trying to do other things. Here's a t-shirt I made last night.


Oh my gosh! You're sooo clever! I lovvvvve that shirt! Miss you sweetie:)

lol. How am I not surprised (with the shirt)? :P

Hello darlin'. That shirt is so cute. I remember the first year I met you and you had a shirt that said "I heart my duck" with a little yellow ducky on it.

Also, the new hair cut looks great on you! I'll bet your "binny pig" thinks she's got a hot mom now. ha ha ha

Take care!

Post a Comment

   << Home