This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Good Pharmacist and Old Friend - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Porridge » | Binny Pig » | Skating » | Yarn and Mango » | Check it out » | V » | Fantastic! » | Jessibeth » | Guinea Pig Cage » | Tulip Baby Sweater »

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Good Pharmacist and Old Friend

My Pharmacist is the best! Most of you probably don't really have much reason to appreciate a good pharmacist but I deal with pharmacies a lot and this one is the bomb. I walked in today for some cold medicine and the pharmacist greeted me by name. He then told me that I was due for a new filling of one of my prescriptions and had it done up for me in no time. I'm the only person that uses my specific kind of insuliun and he stocks it just for me. He knows exactly how long it takes me to go through a bottle and so he always reorders at the right time so I'm getting fresh stuff. Amazing. After years of dealing with Shoppers' Drugmart and their incompetence it's awesome to be able to deal with a small place and to get the kind of service they can provide. Plus, it's right across the street from our building.

I went to the Bulk Barn today to stock up on jelly beans. They were on sale so I bought over 10 pounds worth. It cost me $16. I hate jelly beans in general so I was glad to get some funky flavours to make them a bit better to take. (For those of you who don't know, I use jellybeans to boost my blood sugar when it drops too low so for me they're like medicine.)

I'm currently online chatting with a friend that I haven't talkd to since the summer. Jon is a camp friend and he's awesome. He's supersweet and a kickass drummer. http://www.armyoftherisen.com/


10 lbs of jellybeans? holy moly!

Post a Comment

   << Home