This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | The grandparents are now here, with their wonderfu... » | I got my grandparents today. that was exciting. ... » | i'm having acrazy time trying to figure out how to... » | December 16, 2003 I am at home, and happy to be d... » | December 13, 2003 So last night I actually went o... » | December 12, 2003 I rocked my abnormal psych exam... » | December 11, 2003 I spent today alternating betwe... » | December 10, 2003 i really like figs. they're ri... » | December 9, 2003 I finished another exam today...... » | December 8 2003 I should definitely be studying s... »

Friday, December 19, 2003

Working like a doozer

(remember those little doozers from Fraggle Rock that work all the time and they sing about working? yeah that was was I was making reference to in the above title. just in case some of you are too young to catch that.)

I'm working at T.K.'s again for the holidays. I worked today and made mad cash. eighty bucks for five hours work. i think that's a pretty good deal. if every day is like that i may not have to work at Mel's again. although i don't want to work too much over the holidays as i need to spend time with family and friends and my man. but T.K.'s is such a lovely place. i basically get paid just to hang out. I love my job because i'm good at it. that's a good feeling.


Post a Comment

   << Home