This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Working like a doozer (remember those little dooz... » | The grandparents are now here, with their wonderfu... » | I got my grandparents today. that was exciting. ... » | i'm having acrazy time trying to figure out how to... » | December 16, 2003 I am at home, and happy to be d... » | December 13, 2003 So last night I actually went o... » | December 12, 2003 I rocked my abnormal psych exam... » | December 11, 2003 I spent today alternating betwe... » | December 10, 2003 i really like figs. they're ri... » | December 9, 2003 I finished another exam today...... »

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Yesterday was my sister's birthday and her bf took her to toronto to see Mama Mia. that's a sign of a good boyfriend. Todd took me to see Lion King a couple years ago. It was awesome. that was one of the best dates (if not the best) we ever went on. boys are good. i'm missing mine right now, but i'm excited because he's coming home tomorrow (i think). long distance really takes its toll on a relationship but i'm not worried about us. even though we go through rough patches, i think we can withstand anything. and i guess it could be worse.... i have one friend whose guy lives in australia and another friend whose husband lives in albania and it will probably be six to eight months before they see each other again. so i guess tha moral of the story is this - as much as it sucks living far apart, it is possible and in the end it will be worth it.


Post a Comment

   << Home