This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sad Immoral World - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | More Stuff » | *Sniff Sniff* » | Great Day » | Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anythi... » | I went to a Caverners concert last night.... they'... » | March 27, 2004 i realize that i've done a crappy ... » | March 13, 2004 10:31 a.m. todd's is here visitin... » | Feb. 16, 2004 3:05 p.m. i slept for 11 hours las... » | February 7, 2004 3:40 p.m. I hate the way Februa... » | January 27, 2004 2:01 p.m. school is cancelled t... »

Friday, March 11, 2005

Sad Immoral World

I realized yesterday that if I don't start catching up on schoolwork very soon, I'll be completely screwed. Therefore I am very busy reading up on contraception, abortion and other related topics for my Human Sexuality class. I'm glad I'm taking this course - it feels like practical knowledge, unlike the rest of university. But reading about the different abortion techniques this morning was so hard. It's such an awful thought that people are routinely killing unborn children, and then to read about how they use vacuums and forceps to tear the fetus from the uterus is almost too much. It's shocking and revolting and it makes me sad that Canada is so much in favour of this. What a messed up world we live in.

I'm now off to read about hermaphrodites and intersexuals. Should be interesting.


i'm testing this

Your msn name made me come here.

We may differ on abortion views, but we do agree that the world is indeed messed up. Quite messed up.

Hope you enjoyed your reading. What class is that for?

I am off to procrastinate. Grocery shopping tomorrow. Yay! Food!

-- JeN

Yay! I can post here finally! Hehe... I have a friend who dropped out of your course because she couldn't stand all the... errr... sex. Kinda defeats the purpose, I guess. I'm glad you're getting on board with doing school stuff. Just less than a month to go before you can knit to your hearts content without the guilt!

Post a Comment

   << Home