This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Exclamations - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Things I Have Recently Made » | Justin » | Mr. & Mrs. » | Littlefoot » | Aaaaahhhhh! » | My Good Husband » | Lost » | My Weekend » | Pop, Books, Music, & of course Knitting » | Something Else... »

Monday, October 24, 2005

Exclamations


I just beat Todd at Scrabble. It was a very very close game though (4 points) and he came back from a big difference at the outset. Good game.

My wonderful husband bought me a Hanson cd/dvd the other day!!! Hanson!!! Dvd!!!! As a GIFT!!!!! This is a smart man that I married. very intelligent indeed. : D

We got a postcard from Kris on Friday. She was in Inverness at the time. Thanks Kristy! You made my day. I smiled all the way to work. : )

We also got mail from Leigh last week. Thanks for the school photo Leigh! It's good. You're a cutie. ; )

That's all for tonight.

See ya!


Hey, Jazz, if you want to e-mail me your mailing address I'd be glad to send you some snail mail. I love sending it. So much more personal than e-mail.
One of my friends and I have been corresponding with letters since we've moved away to university (she's in Thunder Bay) and we have the best time decorating the envelopes we send to each other. The postal workers must hate us ; )

Post a Comment

   << Home