This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tagged by Vicki - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Scrabble » | Exclamations » | Things I Have Recently Made » | Justin » | Mr. & Mrs. » | Littlefoot » | Aaaaahhhhh! » | My Good Husband » | Lost » | My Weekend »

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tagged by Vicki

10 years ago: I was in grade 6, in "love" with a boy we called Snathan, and crazy about dc Talk. I had just met Becci, who then spelled her name the normal way (Becky).

5 years ago: I was in grade 12, in real love with Todd, planning to go away to university.

1 year ago: I was in Waterloo, attending university, hating it and anxiously waiting for the day I could get married.

Yesterday: I went to the market downtown Ottawa with my husband. We ate samosas and Beaver Tails and bought a pumpkin.

5 snacks I enjoy: Fudgsicles, Chocolate of any kind, Pears, Oranges, Pomegranates.

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: Right off I would designate half of it for God and charity. Then I'd pay off my debts, pay off Todd's debts, share with family and friends, and buy a house.

5 places I would run away to: I like being home. I really don't enjoy travelling at all. So places I would go would likely be variations of home, i.e. My parents' house, my old neighbourhood in Waterloo, Braeside, and maybe the beach. But most of all, I'd rather stay here in my cozy little apartment.

5 things I wouldn't be caught dead in: I'd wear pretty much anything. Except maybe a bikini.

5 favourite shows: LOST, ER, Crossing Jordan, Corner Gas, and...... that's about it. I don't really watch that much tv.

5 bad habits: Biting my nails, Being Picky (according to Todd), Leave stuff lying around, and probably lots more.

5 biggest joys: God, my husband, my family, knitting, and eating.

5 favourite toys: Yarn. Knitting Needles. The computer & internet. Rubber Duckies. And more yarn.

Tagging: Kris, Justin, Bre, Jedi, Jen, Rob, Cynthia.


leaving stuff lying around.... NO WAY!!! would've never guessed that.. I could NEVER imagine you burrying a whole chair in junk.

Oh, did I ever tag that beeotch : p

Hey Jazz... Jordan has no right whatsoever to comment on your habit of piling a chair with junk! He's very capably carrying the torch for you as HE'S claimed the chair(& that entire corner) as his own personal space!! It makes me ALMOST not miss you... Can't wait to see you soon.
Lots of Love Mom

Post a Comment

   << Home