This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

In Which I reply to People - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Waterloo Peeps! » | 123 » | Do you agree? » | People Watching » | KnitGeek » | Bamboo » | Tagged by Vicki » | Scrabble » | Exclamations » | Things I Have Recently Made »

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

In Which I reply to People

hey guys,

Marcel - i'll be gone by then, sorry! My real purpose this weekend is to see my family so I'll only be in waterlo for a very limited time. :(

Justin - I emailed you.

Kris - I believe we're going to see Rent saturday night? I hope you come - i really want to see you!!

Jen - that stinks, but good luck with school. I don't envy you at all. I'll send you my address one of these days and we can write fun old-fashioned snail mail letters. :)

Victoria - I emailed you.

Cynthia - I emailed you as well.

Steve - I don't think you even read this, but I emailed you as well.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jazz


I loooooooove snail mail.
I'm all over that idea.
If you send me your address before Christmas, I'll make sure to send you a card!
: )

Miss ya!

Thanks for coming! :oD I had a blast. It's always cool hanging with you!

My other blog:
http://www.xanga.com/pedellea

Post a Comment

   << Home