This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Seasons of Love - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | In Which I reply to People » | Waterloo Peeps! » | 123 » | Do you agree? » | People Watching » | KnitGeek » | Bamboo » | Tagged by Vicki » | Scrabble » | Exclamations »

Monday, November 28, 2005

Seasons of Love

I had an amazing weekend at home.

First off, I went to Kitchener-Waterloo to chill with my sister(s) and friends from school and Embassy. Bandi and I went for breakfast on Friday and did some shopping, then I dropped her off at school and went for lunch with Steve, Cynthia, Justin & Kat. It was great to see them all again, but especially awesome to see Steve. I can't believe it had been 6 months! Hanging out with them makes me feel like Brian Maclaren or Don Miller - active in the quest for faith and doctrinal significance. It's good to have friends that inspire those thoughts and discuissions. After lunch I hooked up with Vicki at the mall and we had tea and went yarn shopping (unsuccessfully). She has a supercute apartment, and delicious chocolate icing!

Friday night was girls' night. Morgan and her mom came with my mom, sister and I to see Rent. Good movie. Well done, and with fantastic music! (I'm listening to the soundtrack now), but questionable morals. Overall though I was very impressed with it. If homosexuality upsets you I would not recommend seeing this movie. The music was wonderful. Absolutely Fantastic.

Saturday I went to T.K.'s with my dad and had good times with the Albanians. I love those people so much! Then decorating christmas cookies with my family. We were supposed to go bowling in the evening but Jess broke a rib so we couldn't.

Sunday, I led worship at DCC. It was such good service. God was there in such a huge way that it was tangible. I love when he shows up like that.

We chilled out for the afternoon with family and Tall Jeff. He's like an extra brother so that was good.

My only regret is that I didn't get to see Kris. Why didn't you call me back girl? I'm assuming you were working a lot.

I'm happy to be back home though. Todd is nice to come home to. He even cleaned the apartment while I was away. : )


You're so cute!

Hey...sorry it didn't work out for lunch with the gang. Hopefully next time it'll work out better. Glad you had fun though :-)

Post a Comment

   << Home