This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This is for Kris - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | And then there was a PIG. » | Christmas Photos #3 » | Christmas Photos #2 » | Christmas Photos #1 » | Well, since I promised.... » | I never thought I'd hear.... » | I'll Be Home For Christmas » | Day Off » | Christmas Quiz » | Family »

Sunday, January 22, 2006

This is for Kris

Kris requested on her blog that I post, so here I go.

I don't have that much to say. There's not much going on here. We had friends over for dinner last week(Tim & Asher, former housemates of Todd's), then we went out for dinner with friends on Wednesday (Micah & Sarah, a coworker of mine and his wife), and then we had friends over for dinner last night (Nick & Amanda, friends of Todd's). It's nice to be having people around. I've been pretty lonely lately. But even hanging out with people here doesn't replace my friends from home. I miss all you guys!

Todd's knitting as a part of his current school assignment. That's exciting to me.

Our apartment is clean, which is rare and nice. I've been buying stuff to make the bathroom even more ducky. I'll post pictures eventually.

We bought season 1 & 2 of 24. We already had season 4. That's pretty much all we do. Well, that and Seinfeld which we got season 5 & 6 for Christmas.

So, now I'm off to watch 24 and to knit (can't tell you what - it's a gift!)


Post a Comment

   << Home