This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4 Things Meme - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | It Got Cold » | Winter » | This is for Kris » | And then there was a PIG. » | Christmas Photos #3 » | Christmas Photos #2 » | Christmas Photos #1 » | Well, since I promised.... » | I never thought I'd hear.... » | I'll Be Home For Christmas »

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

4 Things Meme

I don't know what "meme" actually means, but I know it's like those email surveys we used to send out in highschool. Except that it's circulated through blogs instead of email. Here is the Four Things Meme: (I took it from Life in the Pink (www.pinkhairedgirl.com)).

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Waitress - I waitressed for 5 years at a few different places. I loved it and miss it!
2. Secretary - I worked at a company that sold and installed security systems. It was alright. I did a whole lot of nothing and got bored quickly, but I'm glad I did it.
3. Cafeteria Lady - I worked in the camp kitchen/cafeteria for 2 summers. I loved being at camp, but the job was just alright.
4. Support Worker - I currently work in a group home for adults with developmental disabilities. I never thought I'd find a job I liked as much as waitressing, but I have! This job rocks my world. Best job so far!

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's - I love Audrey Hepburn.
2. Spice World - I've seen this movie approximately 40 times.
3. Remember the Titans - sooo good!
4. Peter Pan - the acted-out one that came out Christmas of 2002/3 (can't remember exactly).

Four places you have lived:
1. London, ON
2. a farm just outside of London, ON
3. Kitchener/Waterloo
4. Ottawa

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. ER
2. 24
3. Corner Gas
4. old-school Degrassi

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disney World
2. Chicago
3. Kenora
4. Alberta

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Craftster.org
2. a million blogs. I'm not even going to list any.
3. see answer #2
4. see answer #2

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. that farm just outside of London
2. anywhere that my friends are
3. Disney World
4. nowhere really. I like being home.

Four bloggers you are tagging: if you want this, take it. I'm not tagging anyone.


Post a Comment

   << Home