This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Winter - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | This is for Kris » | And then there was a PIG. » | Christmas Photos #3 » | Christmas Photos #2 » | Christmas Photos #1 » | Well, since I promised.... » | I never thought I'd hear.... » | I'll Be Home For Christmas » | Day Off » | Christmas Quiz »

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Winter

Winterlude was supposed to start this weekend but the weather has been too warm and wet so it was cancelled for yesterday and today. That means I've spent most of my weekend off doing nothing. I went shopping yesterday, and then I went to see a movie on my own. I saw Pride & Prejudice for the second time. It's really good and I plan on reading the book. I wanted to go to the library today but the one near my apartment is closed on Sundays. I've been watching a lot of Seinfeld on dvd and knitting. Todd's at school. He has a big deadline coming up soon so he's been in the studio a lot. This evening though, I'm going to meet him at school and we'll go on to church. We missed the bus this morning (my fault) so we're going tonight instead.

That's about it. Not much of interest. Sorry guys.


Don't apologize, silly!
Well, if the weather out there is anything like it is here now, there'll be lots and lots of snow.
We've got a storm warning and there's like 6 inches outside right now with 10 more cm expected tonight. Yikes!

sux that that winter thing isn't going down... but on the positive side, your not freezing... however its starting to snow a bunch here so you'll prob get it soon

Post a Comment

   << Home