This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ouch - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Good Pharmacist and Old Friend » | Porridge » | Binny Pig » | Skating » | Yarn and Mango » | Check it out » | V » | Fantastic! » | Jessibeth » | Guinea Pig Cage »

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ouch

I punched myself in the nose today. Really stinkin hard. So hard that it made me laugh and cry at the same time. And not just little crying, like watery eyes. No, I'm talking big tears dropping off my face and making little puddles. Mostly I was crying because I was laughing at how absolutely uncoordinated I must be to even be capable of punching myself in the face that hard. (And maybe a little bit from pain.) I iced it because I don't want it to bruise. How embarassing would it be to explain that?
"What happened to your face?"
"Well, you see, I punched myself."

It still hurts.


Post a Comment

   << Home