This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fleece Artist to Dye For - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Socks » | Canadian Sophie » | Birthday Gift from Jordan » | Big Bird Legs » | Links and more » | Settlers » | Starstruck » | Today » | Presents! » | :) »

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Fleece Artist to Dye For




This is the To Dye For sweater pattern from the book Stitch n Bitch. I used a much thinner yarn than they recommended and used smaller needles so mine is kinda different. I used Fleece Artist yarn (which is Canadian for those of you who aren't in the know about stuff like that.)
Lately I've been all about the Canadian yarn. This is my first successful adult-sized sweater and I love it! It smelled a bit like a goat at first but that's fading the more I wear it.


smelled like a goat? mmm... sexy.
-- JeN

Post a Comment

   << Home