This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Today - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Presents! » | :) » | Little Toos » | I Got Mail! » | Ouch » | Good Pharmacist and Old Friend » | Porridge » | Binny Pig » | Skating » | Yarn and Mango »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Today

Todd just got a new job for the summer - he was hired by an architecture firm here in Ottawa for a co-op term this summer. That's awesome! It's going to be great experience and he'll be making more money than I do!

I had a lunch date with my Lizzie, my friend from work today. We found a Thai place that has pretty good food. Then we went to Dairy Queen and sat outside to eat our ice cream. It was good times. I love working with her and I'm glad we get along so well. She makes me laugh so hard.

I was so full from lunch that I didn't want to eat supper so I had more ice cream a little later instead. Chocolate. Mmmmm. We have neopolitan ice cream at work. Micah won't eat chocolate and I only eat chocolate so we make a good ice-cream eating team.

Work was great today. I'm making steps in accomplishing some of my personal goals. I signed up for a college course online to work towards getting my DSW Equivalency which will give me a sizeable raise and my bonuses will double. I'm hoping to have that done by the end of this year.

I got an email today from Tanya freaking out about the scarf that I sent her. I love that girl. I'll post pictures of the scarf on here at the end of this post. I've been knitting gifts lately so I can't tell you much about them. Not that y'all care much anout knitting anyways.

Todd has a friend over. They're playing Lord of the Rings Risk. Geeks. ;)

We're hanging out with people on Saturday which I'm glad about.

Are my comments working? I have a suspicion that they're not. Can someone try to leave a comment and then email me if it doesn't work? Thanks.

That is all. (said like Clifford from Spice World)


lord of the rings risk! i still need to try that!

Post a Comment

   << Home