This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links and more - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Settlers » | Starstruck » | Today » | Presents! » | :) » | Little Toos » | I Got Mail! » | Ouch » | Good Pharmacist and Old Friend » | Porridge »

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Links and more

I'v eupdated my links at the right to include more of the blogs I read regularly. If you're someone who reads this and I have not linkd to, leave me a comment and I can add you. (Sorry JeN, - I know you read all the time but I have some young readers and your stuff isn't always PG so I can't link to you. I do check your blog daily though!)

I also added a couple other knitting sites for you girls that I've gotten hooked (Tanya, Becky, Katie...).

My friend Becky came to visit this past weekend and we hung out for a while on Sunday. It was good times. We made pizza, went to Michaels, and then I taught her to knit. I think I'm getting to be a better teacher every time I teach someone. If I tried to teach you how to knit a few years ago and all I accomplished was to confuse the heck out of you (Jordan) then I apologize. Come back to me now and we can probably get somewhere. Becky caught on quick and can already knit and purl. Her first project will be a blanket. She's a cool girl and I was glad to see her again. It's nice to have married friends. (In case you're not sure who I'm talking about this is the Becky that got married the week before me. Formerly BeckyJ.) I have a hard time calling her by her new married name and still usually refer to her using her old last name. I wonder if people have the same problem with me.

I finished my first successful adult sized sweater. I still need to take pics and when I do I'll post them here. I love it even though it smells a bit like a goat. I also finished my first pair of socks for myself. And a pair of legwarmers that look like Big Bird's legs. Pictures will come soon. I promise.

But now it's off to bed. I work early tomorrow and really need to sleep. I am chronically tired. I think it comes from flipping between morning and afternoon shifts all the time. Plus it's been worse lately because my sugar has been going low more often than usual and that always tires me out. It's better than being too high though. I'm really trying to get back into a healthy range.

Okay, really now, I am going to bed.

Goodnight.


hey jazz, next time i see u teach me to knit... next year one of my courses will be teaching that but it'de be nice to have a head start... and i want a pic of the bigbird leg warmers

no link will not hurt me. you like me anyway
; )
I want to see these "big bird legs" you've made!

-- JeN

Post a Comment

   << Home