This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Settlers - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Starstruck » | Today » | Presents! » | :) » | Little Toos » | I Got Mail! » | Ouch » | Good Pharmacist and Old Friend » | Porridge » | Binny Pig »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Settlers

Last night we went over to Micah & Sarah's place to hang out. They made us some very yummy chicken barbeque pizza and we played games after supper. Despite some objections from Micah, we played a round of Disney's Scene It. It's a fun game, but it's pretty simple. I guess it's made for kids. After that we played 3 rounds of Settlers of Catan. Todd and I had never played that before and it was great! I think we'll get our own set someday. It's a great game because it's built on simple concepts but it's very intricate. I didn't think I'd like it. I'm glad I was wrong.

Today we went to church and then to Value Village where I found a cute handmade sundress with ruffles. I also bought a huge (badly) handknit scarf that I'm in the process of ripping apart for the yarn.

I just ordered a mug online that says Eat Sleep Knit and has little pictures. I've been looking for a really big mug with some sort of knitting slogan on it to keep at work so I don't get confused as to which one is mine.

Todd starts his new job at the fancy architecture firm tomorrow. He's excited. He even bought new pants. I'm excited because this means that for the next 4 months (minimum) we won't be living on just my income. It'll be so nice to be able to have some extra money coming in so I can pay back more of my student loans.

Did I tell y'all that I registered for a college course online? That won't be my favourite thing to be doing but I need to get it done. The day that I found out that I'd need to do a couple more courses to be qualified for my job I cried. I'm not that upset about it anymore (obviously - that would be ridiculous) but I'm still not thrilled.

In general though I'm super happy right now. I'm starting to get friends finally. I'm going to a staff appreciation dinner in a couple weeks with some friends from work. Should be good.


settliers of catan rocks! very fun, you should get a copy (so i can play when i visit)

I've never heard of Settlers of Catan. what is it?
and congrats to Todd for the job.

good luck with the online course, darlin'!

I have a good friend who is addicted to Settlers. I've never played it, but, oh, have I heard stories.

Post a Comment

   << Home