This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Presents! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | :) » | Little Toos » | I Got Mail! » | Ouch » | Good Pharmacist and Old Friend » | Porridge » | Binny Pig » | Skating » | Yarn and Mango » | Check it out »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Presents!

I got a parcel in the mail the other day from that Australian lady whose son I went shopping and skating with. She sent me an INSANE anount of yarn! She pretty much doubled my yarn stash. I'd post pictures but I doubt you people care. I think the only knitter who reads this is Tanya (btw Tanya, watch your mailbox) but if I'm wrong and there are more knitters out there, let me know and I can show off my yarn. Anyways, she sent me 12 balls of wool, 10 balls of cotton, 6 balls of alpace blend, and two sets of awesome knitting needles. Wow.

Another day I came home from work to find a dozen roses at the front door. Todd bought them for me as a thankyou gift for putting up with him always being at school (and for Easter, which is better for me than chocoltae since I'm trying real hard to be better at being Diabetic.) I will post pictures of these because everyone likes flowers.


I definitely read this all the time and I got your letter a few days ago! Thank you! It cheered me up before my stinky exam...As soon as I get done, I'm going to send a letter back.
~Tanya
P.S: I'm jealous of your yarn stash!

Post a Comment

   << Home