This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

- Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Yesterday was my sister's birthday and her bf took... » | Working like a doozer (remember those little dooz... » | The grandparents are now here, with their wonderfu... » | I got my grandparents today. that was exciting. ... » | i'm having acrazy time trying to figure out how to... » | December 16, 2003 I am at home, and happy to be d... » | December 13, 2003 So last night I actually went o... » | December 12, 2003 I rocked my abnormal psych exam... » | December 11, 2003 I spent today alternating betwe... » | December 10, 2003 i really like figs. they're ri... »

Monday, January 05, 2004

January 5, 2004. 7:25 p.m.

Happy New Year y'all.

i'm back at school..... boo to that. my christmas was great though. the combination of grandparents, boyfriend, kris, morgan, burr, and all the other usuals was great. although i was sick for most of the holidays i still had a great holiday.

i got to spend some time at the duck's cottage and we had a great time playing dominos and other games. dominos is such a great game.

then i had a new years' party at my place and it went surprisingly well. deb came all the way from london. it was great to see her again, since we see each other so infrequently. and i scored some awesome cookies and super comfy p.j.'s out of the deal.... she forgot them at my house. i didn't mind that at all. : )

although i had had enough of people and was ready to come back to my nice quiet apartment, it was hard to leave everyone. especially certain people. i'm not looking forward to dealing with a long distance relationship again but you do what you have do right? it'll be okay. no fun, but it's definitely worth it in the long run.

todd took me to see peter pan and love actually during the holidays. love actually was good but had a bit too much sex. peter pan was amazing. i loved how they connected him to the weather. that was definitely the best peter pan version i've ever seen. it's made me decide to read the original book now. i've actually requested it from the library. it should be in within a few days.


Post a Comment

   << Home