This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Retreat - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Sad Immoral World » | More Stuff » | *Sniff Sniff* » | Great Day » | Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anythi... » | I went to a Caverners concert last night.... they'... » | March 27, 2004 i realize that i've done a crappy ... » | March 13, 2004 10:31 a.m. todd's is here visitin... » | Feb. 16, 2004 3:05 p.m. i slept for 11 hours las... » | February 7, 2004 3:40 p.m. I hate the way Februa... »

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Retreat

I just got back tonight (5:30) from a Embassy retreat. It was such a good weekend. There was a good mix of hanging out, getting to know people better, fun competition (even though I generally detest competition) and spiritual reflection time.

I want to post more but I'm distracted at the moment and really should be reading my textbook. So.... I'll write more later.


Post a Comment

   << Home