This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Alive! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Multitude of Blessings » | Thirsty Soul » | Photos » | 11 Days! » | Life » | Hot Ass » | Frig and then some Good Stuff » | Girly Pants » | Working » | In General »

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Alive!

He Y'all, I'm still alive! and well!

I realize it's been eons since my last post but I was doing some important stuff, like getting married, and such. Then we moved and didn't have internet until about 1 hour ago. So here I am, posting again. I'll update regularly and eventually get you all caught up on my life. I can't write much right now though because I've got to get ready for work shortly.

Ottawa is great though - I'mm loving it so far. I felt pretty isolated at first becaus we had no phone and no internet and I have no friends. But now it's better. We have a phone, and cell-phones, and internet, and I have some friend-possibilities. I'll just have to wait and see how things progress. And I talked to both my girls this past weekend. That was awesome.

Living with Todd is good. At first it was really weird, but now it's just super-relaxed. We're getting used to each other and I love it. He's so cute! Especially with his retainers in at nighttime. That 's one of my favourite things. : )

K, gotta jet. Peace out!


hey dude
think i am gunna come to ottawa this sunday..
how's that sound??
i'll call with details when i get them

i sooo glad you posted

Hello darlin'! Glad to hear that everything is going well with you and your duck. Hoorah for you : )
Waterloo and I miss you!
-- JeN Chow

yer a wild dog yoe

Congrats Jazz,
You're all married off now...
I am sure lyndsay would be pleased...:)

Post a Comment

   << Home