This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

11 Days! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Life » | Hot Ass » | Frig and then some Good Stuff » | Girly Pants » | Working » | In General » | Points! » | Birthday Weekend » | Weirdness » | Shum Vob »

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

11 Days!

I'm getting married in 11 days! I'm starting to really freak out. I'm excited. : D

I'll be going to Ottawa this weekend for Becky & Rob's wedding. We'll be moving a lot of our stuff into our apartment as well. Unfortunately I haven't really started packing yet. I've been working so much that I haven't had time for much else. I'll be so glad to have next week off.

Morgan's family had their annual pigroast on Saturday. I went and did face-painting as always. It was a great time. I was home by midnight though - that's a big change from last year when I pulled an allnighter. I think I'm getting old; I just can't handle lack of sleep anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm secretly 80.


Post a Comment

   << Home