This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Life - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Hot Ass » | Frig and then some Good Stuff » | Girly Pants » | Working » | In General » | Points! » | Birthday Weekend » | Weirdness » | Shum Vob » | Check It -----> »

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Life

I have a friend who's going to be famous. He's in a band called Shaker and they're fantastic. They're faraway somewhere right now recording a cd, and I'm excited about that.

Guess what else I'm excited about? ......the fact that I'm getting married in about 2 weeks! Crazy! I haven't been too stressed about stuff because my mom is doing all the worrying. As long as I know she's got things under control, I know that it'll all be good.

I wore my Ronald McDonald pants to work today and carried a Barbie bag as a purse (it's great, it holds my knitting) and the women I work with were laughing at me. I forget sometimes that these people don't really know me.

Work was good. One of the gentlemen I work with spoke today - I had never heard him speak before so that was pretty cool. Once again, I have to say that I love my job.

I have a phone interview tomorrow with a Program Manager from Ottawa. I hope it goes well. I really want a job at that home. It's within walking distance from our apartement and I think I would enjoy the type of home it is.

Well, I should get to bed so I'm well rested for my weekend. It'll be pretty busy.

Busy but good.


Post a Comment

   << Home