This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

In General - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Points! » | Birthday Weekend » | Weirdness » | Shum Vob » | Check It -----> » | Various Spaces of Life » | Book Tag » | Finger!! » | No Knobs » | Homeless No More »

Saturday, July 09, 2005

In General

I haven't been up to much lately so I don't have much (if anything) of interest to write.

I went to camp for a couple days to visit my family. That was nice. I saw some old friends 0 Ellard, Jon and Josh (the Fruitcake kid). The pool was also nice.

My aunt and uncle from Chicago are visiting. They were also at camp. It was good to see them. They're awesome.

I've been knitting a lot lately - can't say what, it's a gift. I've also been reading a bit. I'm still working on The Last Word, but I also got The 100 Secret Senses from the library today. I read it in highschool and have been thinking about it a lot recently. It's about reincarnation and it's very interesting. I like the idea of reincarnation... I always have. I don't actually believe in it but it's a fun thing to think about. I've always loved books that tell a story of people being reborn.

I went to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith on Wednesday. It was funnier than I expected and very good.

Todd and I updated our gift registries at both Walmart and Home Outfitters. That's always a fun and frustrating experience (this time was mostly fun though.) I tend to spazz on him a bit too often. Sorry kid. : (

In general, life is good. I've been working lots which means lots of money. Unfortunately I haven't seen my girls much lately. That needs to be remedied.

I went to Sunfest yesterday and today. I love that fesitval. It's a multicultural thing and there is tons of good food! (I ate 2 candy apples. : ) )

That's it for now. I'm off to knit. : D


Nice use of colour dudette! I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Night!

Mmm... Mr & Mrs Smith = excellent

"why do I get the girl gun?" ha ha I love it.

where are you???
you need to keep posting or i am going to go nuts... i am supposed to be out with you right now but i got called into work...
now i don't know where you are..
hope all is well
ciao

Post a Comment

   << Home