This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Frig and then some Good Stuff - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Girly Pants » | Working » | In General » | Points! » | Birthday Weekend » | Weirdness » | Shum Vob » | Check It -----> » | Various Spaces of Life » | Book Tag »

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Frig and then some Good Stuff

Today was frustrating. I didn't sleep well last night because I was so thirsty, which I knew in the back of my mind meant my sugar was too high, but I couldn't wake up enough to do anything about it so this morning when I woke up my blood glucose level was 25 (it should be 5). I took a whack of insulin and drank water and got on with my day. Long story short, it stayed that high, more or less, all day. I finally called in sick to work this evening because I felt so ill. It's down to 5.5 now though so I'm feeling a bit better. Friggin frustrating Diabetes. I'm praying more and more often now for God to take this away. I'm ready to give it up.

On a more positive note, church this morning was great. We had a service at the fairgrounds with all the people who were there for the Fiddling and Stepdance competition. A bunch of fiddlers participated in the service which was really nice. I led worship and I love the acoustics in that building so that was enjoyable.

For lunch we went out to a buffet. My grandparents are visiting from Alberta (for 2 months) and they love buffets. Probably not the best idea when your blood sugar is 5 times the normal range, but at that time I thought it was on its way down.

I wrote some thankyou notes for shower gifts I received on Thursday. My church threw a shower for me and I was extremely blessed! I love our church. : )

I called my friend Steven tonight. That kid is awesome, but so hard to have a conversation with. And he knows it! Cynthia observed that he really likes to be in control of his environment and I agree. I don't blame him though. Anyways, we had a little chat and I was glad to talk to him. I miss that guy.

That's about all I did today. Oh, I also shopped a bit and bought Todd a pair of pants. I bought myself a pair of hot pink and black rain boots. They are great. I love walking in the rain but I dislike wet feet and pants so this is perfect. And they're cute which is always a nice bonus!

I have tomorrow and Tuesday off. yay!! my only 2 days off in a month. I plan on enjoying them.

Have a good night y'all!


Post a Comment

   << Home