This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

People Watching - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | KnitGeek » | Bamboo » | Tagged by Vicki » | Scrabble » | Exclamations » | Things I Have Recently Made » | Justin » | Mr. & Mrs. » | Littlefoot » | Aaaaahhhhh! »

Sunday, November 13, 2005

People Watching

I saw:
  • a man wearing one sock inside out and the other normally
  • a pirate, complete with headscarf and big dangly earring. He was totally a pirate.
  • a really spacy asian girl mumbling to herself in a foreign language. The mumbling escalated to a full out conversation with a non-existent partner.


Was the mumbler using a cell phone with a headset? Sometimes I see people who I think are talking to themselves, then they turn and I see the earpiece.
Just wondering!
: p

I looked for a cellphone.... didn't see anything. I'm pretty sure she was just weird.

Jazz

Post a Comment

   << Home