This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Phone Calls - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | 4 Things Meme » | It Got Cold » | Winter » | This is for Kris » | And then there was a PIG. » | Christmas Photos #3 » | Christmas Photos #2 » | Christmas Photos #1 » | Well, since I promised.... » | I never thought I'd hear.... »

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Phone Calls

I read a book called Phone Calls once. The entire book was just phone conversations. I just remembered that as I typed that title.

I was on the phone a lot. I talked to Bre, Debra, & Manjola. I called Kris, and I called work about 4 times. I talked to a customer service person at Rogers. I was on the phone more today than in the past month. I don't know why I don't call my friends more often. I complain about feeling isolated here but I don't ever pick up the phone and call people. I should change that.

I baked lemon meringue pie tonight. It was good. I also cooked stirfry. Also good. I really like cooking with ginger.

Tomorrow we're going to Winterlude with some friends (hopefully). I'm excited about that.

I'm done knitting all my scarf swap squares (did I write about that already?) and will be mailing them out soon. I'll try to remember to take pictures of them before I send them.

I knitting almost all of a mini-sweater today. It's purple and very soft. I'll post pictures when it's done.

I'm tired now so I think it's bedtime.

Goodnight.


Post a Comment

   << Home